Translate

NEWS / Blog

Sep 27, 2009

Promise


Lake Tahoe has been always my special place, with or without snow. Whenever I visit there, I feel like I become one with the universe, in another words, I become "nothing", which is ideal as far as ego is concerned. The place has such positive and vibrant energy that instantly lifts my spirit.
As my friend also loves Tahoe, it was very quick that we added the destination in our plan. Since we are driving to Roseville, Lake Tahoe is only a few hours away.
Although I took my daughter to Tokyo where we started our new life together this summer, I didn't get to take her to any special /fun places but to a small local planetarium. As the innocent 6-year-old really enjoyed it, I promised her the real stars as many as she saw in the planetarium.
So I planned to stay overnight near Eldorado National Forest before Lake Tahoe. And of course I wanted to save the fun part of driving through the forest in the morning with anticipation of the first glimpse of the great blue lake.

No comments: